RE: ISSUE-3: REPORTED: Lack of anonymous individuals

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007, Giorgos Stoilos wrote:

> [...]

I was referring to what is called the "universal role" in the SROIQ
paper. It is total. To this role, my above explanation applies.

greetings,
 		Carsten

--
*      Carsten Lutz, Institut f"ur Theoretische Informatik, TU Dresden       *
*     Office phone:++49 351 46339171   mailto:lutz@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de     *