RE: ISSUE-3: REPORTED: Lack of anonymous individuals

You can't say this in the abstract syntax: the OWL 1.0 DL abstract syntax has been restricted to allow only for tree-like
connections between individuals.

With my examples I just wanted to make these two points:

- We can't really give up on tree-like connections without sacrificing decidability of ontology entailment (which gives us a
negative answer to ISSUE-46).

- If we give up on "true" anonymous individuals altogether and treat them just as Skolem constants, then we can allow for arbitrary
connections between individuals (which gives us a positive answer to ISSUE-46). In this case, we would, of course, need a way to
state this in the OWL 1.1 Functional-Style Syntax. Such an extension, however, would be trivial.

	Boris