RE: ISSUE-3: REPORTED: Lack of anonymous individuals

On Fri, 9 Nov 2007, Giorgos Stoilos wrote:

> [...]

Look. The algorithm we are talking about consists of two parts: first,
reduce away the universal role and some other stuff; second, use the
tableau.  This is *ONE* algorithm, i.e., that these are *two* steps is
internal to the algorithm and we don't have to care. The (overall!)
algorithm is for SROIQ, and it is correct. SROIQ has the true
universal role. Regarding the stuff with the anonymous individuals,
which is completely *outside* the algorithm, you can thus forget about
the super-role stuff, which is *inside* the algorithm.

greetings,
 		Carsten

--
*      Carsten Lutz, Institut f"ur Theoretische Informatik, TU Dresden       *
*     Office phone:++49 351 46339171   mailto:lutz@tcs.inf.tu-dresden.de     *