RE: ISSUE-3: REPORTED: Lack of anonymous individuals

Right. If we are talking about the super-role (reflexive, transitive,
symmetric and super-role of every role) and not the top or totally ordered
role, then I believe everything is fine. After all, this role was used in
internalization for quite sometime.

Greetings,
-gstoil