Re: ISSUE-52 (Explanations): Specification of OWL equivalences and rewriting rules for explaining inferences

Sent a note to Vipul directly, but then realized it should go to list.

Basically, I'm not sure exactly what is meant by this. It would be
helpful for me to get some pseudo owl examples of what this would
look like.

Regards,
Alan