RE: comments on RDF mapping

> The question would be where adding specific properties to the OWL spec is
> appropriate versus those properties being defined in some standard ontology.
> I don't know what the answer is. Would be interested in seeing the list of
> candidate properties...

Good point - I'll consider this, try to list possible options (mainly within
the motivation part of the would-be proposal), prepare some more concrete
initial comments as soon as possible after I'll be back in the office (in 2
weeks) and send them to the list in order to be discussed with the people
that have an interest and experience related to this (presumably Bijan and
Vojtech, considering their recent e-mails [1,2], very likely many others I
suppose).

Cheers,
Vit

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-owl-wg/2007Oct/0398.html