Re: [LC response] To Martin Duerst (was Re: Martin Duerst: Re: please review "text/owl-functional" and "application/owl+xml")

Hello Bijan,

Many thanks for your mail. Except for putting proposed spec
text on a Wiki page (which might make it a moving target),
I'm fully satisfied with your resolution.

I hope that RDF also will go the same direction in due time.

Regards,     Martin.