Re: [ontolex] "W3C day" at LDK 2021: call for topics

Dear colleagues,

Please, add the topic «Syntactic and semantic frames». There are several
unresolved issues of representing semantic and syntactic frames, as well as
relationships between them. See for example the «Valency and Semantics»
wiki page (https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/wiki/Valency_and_Semantics)
and the «Help with modelling a Valency Lexicon using Ontolex» thread on
the OntoLex mailing list (
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-ontolex/2020Dec/0006.html). I
think it would be useful to discuss the matter at the W3C days.

Best,
Alexander Kirillovich
Kazan Federal University