Re: [ontolex] "W3C day" at LDK 2021: call for topics

Dear Jorge, All,

Many thanks for this! It looks very good to me.

Just an information: recently I have been investigating the relation of
OntoLex-Lemon to the general field of Semiotics. There seems to be a
potential there. I was looking, in joint work with Marija Ivanovic, at
graphical representations of "signs" by de Saussure, Ogden and Richards,
Sowa and works by Christophe Roche. There seems to be a potential for
the Ontolex Community group in this field.

cheers

Thierry

--
Thierry Declerck
Senior Consultant at DFKI GmbH, Multilinguality and Language Technology

  Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
   Geschäftsführung:
   Prof. Dr. Antonio Krüger (Vorsitzender)
   Dr. Walter Olthoff
   Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: