[ontolex] "W3C day" at LDK 2021: call for topics

From: Jorge Gracia <jogracia@unizar.es>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 12:18:24 +0100
To: public-ontolex <public-ontolex@w3.org>
Cc: Julia Bosque Gil <jbosque@unizar.es>, Philipp Cimiano <cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de>, John McCrae <john.mccrae@insight-centre.org>
Dear ontolex CG members,

As many of you already know, we are organising a half-day meeting of our
community group as part of the "W3C day" that will take place at LDK 2021 (
http://2021.ldk-conf.org/) as a post-conference event, on 4th September
2021, in Zaragoza, Spain. The meeting is not yet announced since we are
organising things and we want to draft a program first.

The event will not be a regular workshop, but a number of status update
presentations on different topics followed by open discussions. The goal is
to get a good picture of the current state of ontolex and to agree on
future directions for both the model and the research community behind it.

This email is a *call for topics of interest* that we can include in the
discussions.

This is our initial list :
- Ontolex: overall status and future strategies
- lemon core: suggested updates (e.g., on ontolex:Form)
- FRaC module: status update
- Morphology module: status update
- Terminology: issues and best practises
- Prospective modules (etymology? phonology?)
- Lexinfo?
- Other?

If you think we are missing something, or you volunteer to present any of
the topics listed above, please let us know, by dropping an email to the
co-chairs, by 29th March. Then we will make a final proposal based on the
received manifestations of interest.

Best regards,

Jorge, Philipp, Julia, John
W3C Ontolex CG chairs
https://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/

--
Jorge Gracia, PhD
Department of Computer Science and Systems Engineering /