Modelling relationship between lexical entries and spatial regions

From: Nicola Carboni <nicola.carboni@uzh.ch>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 12:11:40 +0200
To: public-ontolex@w3.org
Dear ontolex community,

I am currently modelling some data using ontolex and lexinfo.
However, I have some doubts on how to relate a a lexical entry to a specific spatial area. My intent is to declare that an entry is being used in a specific region in a country or in limited spatial area (a valley, or in a small island for example).

I was wondering if anyone had faced the same challenge and which are the adopted solutions to the problem.

Best,

Nicola

--
Nicola Carboni