Re: [OntoLex] Next OntoLex Telco doodle poll

Hi Philipp, all,

According to the doodle votes, our *next telco* will be on the* 30th of
October, 12-13h (CET)*.  Next week I will send a potential *agenda* for
that day, but some points for discussion could be the encoding of
frequency, the relation between a lexicog:LexicographicResource and a
lime:Lexicon, a status update on the Specification, and an update on the
attestation issue (in relation to Katrien and Jesse's paper).

Regarding a meeting on the 22nd, I do not think Jorge and I can manage to
have a new version of the Specification (with substantial changes) by the
end of this week to send it for review and feedback with enough time, but
we could have it by mid-end next week in order to discuss it on the 30th :)

Best,

Julia