Re: [OntoLex] Next OntoLex Telco

Dear all,

Please find the last updated version of the lexicography module
specification at https://jogracia.github.io/ontolex-lexicog/ (the work is
still in progress). Any feedback regarding the elements
*LexicographicResource*, *SuperEntry* and *SuperEntryComponent* will be
more than welcome :) We will give you a brief status update on this on
Tuesday's telco as well.

Best regards,

Julia