Ontolex teleconference on the 12th of March, 13:00 CET.

Dear all,

  ok, thanks for all your comments.

I propose three topics for the telco on Monday then:

1) Finalize discussion on the sense hierarchy modelling

2) Going through the list of open issues

3) Schedule for next steps

I am fine with postponing potential changes to the core to a later point.

I have created a new skype group to which I have added many of you. If
you want to be added to the group, please let me know.

I do not know how to "close" the list so that externals can not join.
Any idea?

Gentle Reminder: We will have our regular teleconference on Monday 12th
of March, 13:00 CET.

Kind regards,

Philipp.