Re: progress on release of first specification of ontolex

Hi Philipp,

On 2015-11-6 0:02, Philipp Cimiano wrote:
>  thanks, but why does http://www.lexvo.org/page/iso639-3/eng resolve
> properly while http://lexvo.org/id/iso639-1/en does not?

Could you clarify what you mean about the latter not resolving?  As far
as I can tell, it returns an owl:sameAs statement leading to
http://lexvo.org/id/iso639-3/eng

Do you mean that from a usability perspective, it might be helpful to
duplicate all the information that is returned for
http://lexvo.org/id/iso639-3/eng
instead of just returning an owl:sameAs statement?

Best regards,
Gerard