Re: progress on release of first specification of ontolex

Hi Gerard,

  I have not tried to resolve using RDF/XML. I was referring to the
behaviour of a web browser.

If I resolve http://www.lexvo.org/page/iso639-3/en through my browser, I
get a

  Lexvo.org Missing Page

The desired page does not exist. Please select one of the following
pages for more information:

If this is as intendend, then fine...

Philipp.

Am 06.11.15 um 04:36 schrieb Gerard de Melo:
> Hi Philipp,
>
> On 2015-11-6 0:02, Philipp Cimiano wrote:
>>   thanks, but why does http://www.lexvo.org/page/iso639-3/eng resolve
>> properly while http://lexvo.org/id/iso639-1/en does not?
> Could you clarify what you mean about the latter not resolving?  As far
> as I can tell, it returns an owl:sameAs statement leading to
> http://lexvo.org/id/iso639-3/eng
>
> Do you mean that from a usability perspective, it might be helpful to
> duplicate all the information that is returned for
> http://lexvo.org/id/iso639-3/eng
> instead of just returning an owl:sameAs statement?
>
> Best regards,
> Gerard
>
>> Am 05.11.15 um 10:49 schrieb Gerard de Melo:
>>> Hi Philipp,
>>>
>>> For Lexvo.org, you can either use 3-letter ISO 639-3 codes such as
>>>
>>>      http://lexvo.org/id/iso639-3/eng
>>>
>>> or 2-letter ISO 639-1 codes such as
>>>
>>>      http://lexvo.org/id/iso639-1/en
>>>
>>> Gerard

Prof. Dr. Philipp Cimiano
AG Semantic Computing
Exzellenzcluster für Cognitive Interaction Technology (CITEC)
Universität Bielefeld

Tel: +49 521 106 12249
Fax: +49 521 106 6560
Mail: cimiano@cit-ec.uni-bielefeld.de