Re: telco this Friday

Dear Francis,

sure I agree with you. I was only referring to the examples we use in
the spec document. Everyone is then free to use the language codes they
want. The model is agnostic about the language codes actually being
used, in the same way as it is agnostic with respect to the linguistic
categories used.

I hope this makes sense.

Best regards,

Philipp.