Re: telco tomorrow, 15:00 CET, random talk

I am thinking about the relation between a sense and an entire (typically small) ontology that formalizes a gloss. In that use case, no specific ontology element is the ontolex:reference of the sense, but the whole ontology is (remember that owl:Ontology is an OWL primitive).
If we accept that ontolex:reference can also hold for ontologies (not only for ontology entities), fine, otherwise we have to think about another relation.
Aldo