Re: Welcome to Community Group on Ontology-Lexica

Nicoleta, (Thierry),

  thanks for this information. Is there any available information on the
goals and mission of the ISO Working Group on the relation of Lexicons
and Ontologies?
It would be good to understand if the missions overlap or are
substantially different.

Best regards,

Philipp.

--