Re: How can recurrent temporal constraints be expressed ?

Hi Sridhar…since we defined the property with a MUST on the datatype, then we cannot support other datatypes (even though the language supports this).

I don’t think there are any other profiles that meet your needs, so you may need to create one..

Cheers - R