Re: ODRL Profile for Data Sovereignty

Hello,

Re:operators

In some demo of “ODRL to AWS” integration, I proposed to have a map of actions as it simplifies the vocabulary in the “end user space” whilst keeping the functional requirements in check (by internally the mappings).

If in your use case, you ingest external policies odrl:isPartOf -> ods:in will need to be implemented anyway.

Re:PxP

                I don’t know your requirements and if you plan for interoperability (other relevant open standards) in DCAT and DPROD, the relationship to the end-point is specified by the Asset (or Collection).

                DCAT example: https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-dcat-3/#Property:distribution_access_service

                DPROD example: https://ekgf.github.io/data-product-spec/dprod#accessservice

Regards,

Joshua Cornejo