ODRL Teleconference (Oct 2023) - Meeting notes.

Dear all,

The meeting notes of the regular telco on October 2nd 2023 follow:

    Attendees: Beatriz, Nicoletta and Víctor.
    Regrets: Renato

    GENERAL NEWS
    Nicoletta reports on her attendance to W3C TPAC. A new Community
    Group Web of Agents. (Web of things, semantic web, agents) has been
    created. The WoT community met on Seville.
    The WoT can be an optimal provider of data models for representing
    the "state of the world" recurrently mentioned in the specs.
    Nicoletta also participated at W3C TPAC Solid Meeting. This connects
    well with the work of OEG/UPM of Juan, Andrea and Raúl, who already
    presented in this group. ODRL in IDSA is also a topic.

    ODRL TEMPORAL PROFILE
    No news on the ODRL Temporal Profile

    ODRL FORMAL SEMANTICS
    News on ODRL Formal semantics.
    - No meeting during September. Some comments have been made (mostly
    editorial). Available here
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/18YNBfmE9u8BvcRzks5v32kNpp-CVOSLkxqvf38l3tQY/edit?usp=sharing
    - An ODRL Evaluator can show the "formal semantics" applied on a
    collection of examples (testbed). In this case, it is agreed that
    the evaluation of constraints should be left apart and can leave out
    the "state of the world". Feedback is given on a  mockup
    (http://cosasbuenas.es/odrl-e/).

Regards,
Víctor