Re: Namespace of ODRL

On 22 Aug 2013, at 01:03, Michael Steidl (IPTC) <mdirector@iptc.org> wrote:

> Hi Renato, a human-readable/understandable rendition raises my concerns. A
> human has to translate the rights expressions of a party and they need an
> easy access to such vocabularies. Ok, you can create a stand-alone
> documentation about your vocabularies but this extends the efforts in
> maintaining the vocabs: update the machine readable rendition, update the
> human-readable documentation.

Hi Michael, as Mo pointed out, this is certainly the plan to automate the documentation process.

We are using LODE [1] at the moment, which is not the best, but seems to be the only one available (!)

I have looked at SKOS Play [2] and it might be another option, as we can "document" the key relationships in SKOS
and use this tool to auto-create the human-readable documentation....

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com