Re: [Agenda] MLW-LT call 21 May, noon UTC

Hi Dave, all,

Am 21.05.13 15:02, schrieb Dave Lewis:
> Hi Felix, all,
> my apologies, I'm unable to attend the call tomorrow.
>
> On 21/05/2013 10:21, Felix Sasaki wrote:
>> 5) Meeting in Dublin 17-18 June
>> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/EventSchedule
>> Goal: find out who will go, who will host and who we can engage from
>> outside the group
>
> After discussing this with Felix, we think the best option is to hold
> the showcase in TCD on the morning of the 18th. we would aim then to
> attract potential adopters from the localization client and service
> provider community in Ireland. Dom and I will leverage the local CNGL
> network of industrial contacts to try and assemble an audience.
>
> i guess the co-chairs will provide a quick introduction on: the
> status, broad motivation/use cases, the overall technical approach and
> the conformance testing regime.
>
> What would be really helpful now though would be to assemble the rest
> of that morning's agenda of who might be able to present their ITS
> implementations? Could people indicate if they are willing to do a
> quick use case description and demo (like at the site visit). Either
> email in response to this, or let Felix know on the call tomorrow. its
> easier to attract people if we can advertise the excellent speaker
> list in the announcement.

for the dublin 1/2 day showcase, I thought of re-using what we prepared
for Luxembourg in March
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/wiki/Rome-lux-prep

would that work? It would save preparation time for Dublin. At Jirka: I
added you in the list below, feel free to adjust. Also at others (Des,
Marcis, Milan, Renat, Sebastian, ...) - feel free to to add your slot as
well.

* ITS and HTML processing - UEP

* Simple Machine Translation, Translation Package Creation, Quality
Check - ENLASO

* CMS implementation of ITS2.0. CMS to TMS System: Drupal to GBC Server
/ PLINT - Cocomore / Linguaserve
* * Cocomore Backend
* * Linguaserve Preproduction phase, Linguaserve cat tool usage,
Linguaserve Postproduction phase
* * Final result

* Standardization for the Multilingual Web: A Driver of Business
Opportunities

* Online MT System Internationalization - Linguaserve / Lucy / DCU.

* Text Analytics in ITS 2.0: Annotation of Named Entities - JSI

* Reviewer's Workbench: Harnessing ITS Metadata to improve the human
review process – VistaTEC

* ITS 2.0 Metadata and Machine Translation - DCU

* HTML-to-TMS Roundtrip using XLIFF with CMS-LION and SOLAS - TCD / UL

More to be discussed tomorrow - or give feedback here. Note that once we
have an agenda we will announce it via MLW channels etc.