Re: [ACTION-527]: Propose spec change to address extensibility in general

From: Yves Savourel <ysavourel@enlaso.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 08:16:36 -0600
To: <public-multilingualweb-lt@w3.org>
Hi Felix, all,

> Well, we can also put it on the beginning of
> http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#datacategory-description
> and say "This statement relates to all elements defined in this specification".
> In that way it "inherits" to all definitions. Is there a problem with this?

I have a problem with it: We shouldn't spread non-useful information all over the specification.
And we've spent enough time with this.

David agreed with moving forward with the text in appendix D, the statement 2-5 and the schema changes.
The prose matches the schema, all is normative.

We should do those (most is done already) and David may happily open an issue after the 2nd last call is published if he things some editorial change is need.

(and you seem to be of the same mind in you last email: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-multilingualweb-lt/2013May/0173.html)