Re: Next last call publication & question on todays meeting

On 15.5.2013 23:23, Dr. David Filip wrote:

> However, I do not agree that introducing extensibility and changing schema
> is not a substantive change. Anyway, I would hardly call it editorial.

Spec is just being aligned with common usage. As people introduced their
own rule elements and no one was surprised about this it was just spec
which wasn't properly document this shared view of possible extensions.

> Extensibility in this sense has not been discussed before and we do not
> have a stable spec change to reflect it by now.
> My opinion is that it is better to lose one week now than many weeks later
> on if the change is pushed into the second last call.

Do you think that this change is controversial?