Re: [Agenda] MLW-LT call 20 March, 1 p.m. UTC

Hi Felix,

My regrets for today, I'm still suffering the flu, and it's getting
slowly better.

For future calls, Wednesday is ok but the time should be later, say
16:00 or 17:00 CEST.

All the best -- Jörg

PS: @All: Many thanks for all the nice wishes for my recovery from the flu!