Re: Standoff experiment plus observations

Felix, All,

A question: does the id of an enclosing <script /> element need to be the
same as the ITS element it encloses? e.g.

<script type="application/its+xml" id="lq0">
        <its:locQualityIssues xmlns:its="http://www.w3.org/2005/11/its"
xml:id="lq0">
                <its:locQualityIssue locQualityIssueType="non-conformance"
locQualityIssueSeverity="75.7961783439491"></its:locQualityIssue>
        </its:locQualityIssues>
</script>

I suspect not.

That being the case, I'm not convinced that having the script enclosed
metadata point to the span's saves a significant amount of serialized
footprint.

Phil.