RE: [All] review draft agenda, preparation call 1 March 1-3 p.m. UTC (Friday this week)

Hi Felix, Yves, all,

Just two things:

1) The Selected usage scenarios "Pedro: ITS2.0 Implementation Experience in HTML5 with the SpanishTax Agency (WP3, WP4)" is only about WP4, not wp3. I will use a base the presentation in Rome and adapt to Lux (in Roma is the client who present it).

2) About merging agenda, I think Yves is right. We could organize each case from two different points of view, technical and business. For example, for two demos of WP3 and WP4:

TMS-CMS (WP3):
 Technical demo 1: Cocomore
 Technical demo 2: Linguaserve
 Business usage scenario: Hans v. Freyberg: Standardization for the Multilingual Web: A Driver of Business Opportunities

Online Translation System (WP4):
 Technical demo 1: Linguaserve
 Technical demo 2: DCU
 Technical demo 3: Lucy
 Business usage scenario: Pedro: ITS2.0 Implementation Experience in HTML5 with the SpanishTax Agency

... etc

Just my two cents.
Pedro