Re: idValue issues

2012/10/13 Shaun McCance <shaunm@gnome.org>

> So although all the *Pointer attributes are defined to be relative
> location paths, I think we just end up getting a string value from
> the pointed-to nodes for everything except targetPointer.

No -
http://www.w3.org/International/multilingualweb/lt/drafts/its20/its20.html#EX-locNotePointer-attribute-1
here you get the complete notes element
<notes>Indicates that the resource file {0} could not be loaded.</notes>
since the XPath expression of the pointer attribute is ../notes
you would get several "notes" elements, if available.

Felix

--
Felix Sasaki
DFKI / W3C Fellow