RE: idValue issues

So although all the *Pointer attributes are defined to be relative
location paths, I think we just end up getting a string value from
the pointed-to nodes for everything except targetPointer. In fact,
I could imagine wanting to do something like this with params:

<its:rules>
<!--
For in-house translators, instead use:
$baseurl = http://internal.example.com/docs/
-->
<its:param name="baseurl">http://example.com/docs/</its:param>
<its:locNoteRule selector="//*[@noteref]"
  locNoteRefPointer="concat($baseurl, @noteref)"/>
</its:rules>

That example doesn't conform, but it seems legitimate.

--
Shaun