Re: CfC: only allow authenticated origins to call getUserMedia

Though I was initially against it, I have come to support the HTTPS policy
and I am OK with it.

The reason being that gUM is one of the most sensitive areas, and a man in
the middle attack on it could cause a lot more harm than other APIs. As
Anne says, we would have to place end-users above developers here, even at
the cost of some discomfort to developers. I myself don't like the fact
that I'll have to buy and install SSLs for this (disregarding cloudfare and
github hosting for a moment, which provide https support for free), but
considering so many other APIS going HTTPS only, and the fact that the end
users benefit and privacy is much more important, I'll have to support this
change request. So its a +1 from me.

If there is somehow a way to prevent MITM attacks without using SSL, then I
would be open to reconsider.

--
Shwetank Dixit
Web Evangelist,