Re: FPWD of Media Capture Depth Stream Extensions published

On 08 Oct 2014, at 10:09, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@w3.org> wrote:

> Our "Media Capture Depth Stream Extensions" spec has been published as a
> First Public Working Draft:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/mediacapture-depth/
> http://www.w3.org/TR/2014/WD-mediacapture-depth-20141007/
>
> This marks the first step on the document on the Recommendation track;
> congrats to all those involved!

Dom, Chairs - thanks for handling the publication formalities smoothly. FPWD release will allow us to gather wider feedback from the community.

The editors have already gotten further feedback and will share the suggested improvements and the plan forward for discussion on this list in the coming days.

We will keep evolving the Editor’s Draft [1] as we go, so please refer to it for the latest instead of the FPWD snapshot.

Thanks,

-Anssi

[1] http://w3c.github.io/mediacapture-depth/