Re: XMP example and XMP JSON response files don't seem to be in sync.

Felix,

Please let me know when you are done with the XMP new RDF and JSON
files, as I am awaiting these to work on thr implrmrntaztion report.

Please also send me the XMP atomic test for following properties
location, keywork, genre,rating, policy, framesze, compression,duration,
samplingrate, frame rate numtraks

X8,X10, X11,X12,X16,X21,X22, X23,X25, X26,,X28,

(marked with @@ in the API testsuite.

Thanks for your collaboration,

Thierry.