Re: feedback on implementation

Hi Thierry!

I hope sou have a productive time at TPAC!

I will discuss this things with Werner today and respond to you soon.

Let me ask a few questions:
 - what is the progress of the WEBAPPS use case?
 - Are there any news from Yves regarding the API issues?
 - As far as i know it was planned to get in touch with browser vendors - any news about this?
 - Have you discussed the UC&Req spec yet?

Could you please send the link to the minutes? Otherwise it is very hard to follow you :(

Cheers.
_____________________________
Dipl. Inf. Florian Stegmaier
University of Passau