Reaction for webkit item

Folks,

Regrading the webkit contribution, we decided to update our uc&req doc first and input to the webkit during the previous f2f. Florian did propose the updated changes to the group, but few feedbacks on it yet.

At this f2f we have decided;
- finalizing uc&req doc update
- Daniel and Joakim as participating companies in webkit will internally discuss it and try to move it forward. (progress status will be shared with the group whenever available)

Daniel.

Soohong Daniel Park
Samsung Electronics, DMC R&D
www.soohongp.com, twitter:@natpt