From: Victor Rodriguez Doncel [mailto:victorr@ac.upc.edu]
Sent: jeudi, 23. septembre 2010 12:35
To: Evain, Jean-Pierre
Cc: 'Raphaël Troncy'; 'Yves Raimond'; Tobias Bürger; public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: OWL FULL or DL?

Lately I have been just lurking in this group, but if I see any of you in Guangzhou I will take the oportunity to inquiry about your progress. I think you are doing a great job!

Other thing: being now an outsider, I think that maybe Florian is right and the scope or the mission statement should be rewritten or extended. The current text may not be enough and perhaps not completely accurate.

The mission of the Media Annotations Working Group, part of the Video in the Web Activity<http://www.w3.org/2008/WebVideo/>, is to provide an ontology and API designed to facilitate cross-community data integration of information related to media objects in the Web, such as video, audio and images.

Victor