From: Thierry MICHEL [mailto:tmichel@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 12:14 AM
To: Larry Masinter
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: Re: information for Flash multimedia container format

Larry,

Thanks for your response.

Yes we are familiar with http://www.adobe.com/devnet/xmp.html
and we have already included in our spec a mapping table for XMP
metadata format.
http://dev.w3.org/2008/video/mediaann/mediaont-1.0/mediaont-1.0.html#iddiv4x2x22938

We also have a container format section, and there we would like to
include FLV.

Looking forward to have the info from your people about metadata for FLV.
Do you think we could have these infi before TPAC ?
We would like to publish our second Last call after TPAC.

Best,

Thierry.