RE: API for Media Resource: Reference implementation online

Hi Chris,

> 1. You should probably note that this implementation is based on the
> "old"
> version of the API since *a lot* changed due to the LC Comments.

I agree. Once the API doc is stable again, we will work to update the implementation (but this will not be possible before TPAC).

> 2. How exactly does this represent the API? It's based on a own
> interpretation of the usage as service examples in the API document?

Yes, it currently uses the web service examples. Another thing we thought about as a further step is to write a JavaScript library that conforms to the API and implements the web service calls.

> If you
> have such web services somewhere, can I call them?

That should be possible, however, I do not know the details, Florian is on holidays and Martin is also out of office until Wednesday. I'll ask Martin to send you this info when he's back.

Best regards,
Werner