Re: Properties for media fragment?

I'm not sure that I agree with the idea of having a value for property X
*at each instant*...

Back to your copyright example: for me, the copyright is on a whole
media entity, spanning from T to T', even if embeded in a bigger one. It
does not feel right to state that at time T", the copyright is C, just
like it would not feel right to state that the copyright of a book (or
its author, or its title) is the copyright (author, title, resp.) for
each and every word of the book.

  pa