From: public-media-annotation-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-media-annotation-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Victor
Rodriguez Doncel
Sent: dinsdag 7 juli 2009 17:09
To: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Subject: [mawg] Privacy status tag

Hello,

I have a question for the "format experts".

In Flickr, fotos have a tag describing its "CreativeCommons" and its
privacy status ("anyone can see this foto" / "only my friends" / "only
me" etc.). While for the former there are many existing placeholders in
the different formats, easily mapeable to ma:rights, I don´t know any
for the latter...

How can I tag in a video its privacy status?

Víctor