Von: felix.sasaki@googlemail.com [mailto:felix.sasaki@googlemail.com] Im Auftrag von Felix Sasaki
Gesendet: Montag, 06. Juli 2009 22:36
An: Bailer, Werner
Cc: public-media-annotation@w3.org
Betreff: Re: ACTIONS 137, 138, 144

Hi Werner,

just a few questions on the contents of the datatype row:

- I assume types like PersonNameType are defined as XML Schema data types? Could you add a reference to the definition or paste in the type? I know the table will get large, but the information would be very valuable IMO.
- Is there a restriction on the value of Unique ID, e.g. that it has to follow xml:id? Again a reference would be great.
- Is "string" just a Unicode string? In general: Is there a restriction on the character encoding of MPEG-7? XML requires not more than utf-8 and utf-16, but others are possible.
- What is the difference between UniqueIdentifier and Unique ID?
- In "string and qualifier", what is the pattern (reg.ex.) to describe the qualifier?
- are values like float, non-negative float or non-negative integer identical to http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/REC-xmlschema-2-20041028/#built-in-datatypes ?

Thanks,

Felix