Re: Capturing the information about the creator of a collection or a feed within the Media Ontology

Good approach. For the API, I think keeping the number of methods small
(e.g. one property = one method) would be good too. To capture the
differences you mention one could create different signatures, e.g.
getAuthor(mediaResourceURI)
getAuthor(mediaResourceURI,COLLECTIONAUTHOR)
with COLLECTIONAUTHOR being a constant for the roles. In that way, the user
of the API has both options: getting just all author information (first
method call) or only a specific one (second call).

Felix