Re: Resize content responses (was agenda for telco)

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for that, I’ll use your additions.

Regarding the item about penalising content that is large by default, have you come across this? Ever?

In years of consulting I haven’t, but perhaps it is education or industry specific. In those cases, I wonder if the large text versions were alternative to a default version and therefore would be fine from a compliance point of view (and obviously fine from a practical point of view!)

Cheers,

-Alastair