RE: Must "technologies being used" be in a SC's text, if that SC has support in 2 technologies?

[Jason] I don't support the "technologies being used" language at all. I think we should acknowledge that not every technology can be used to meet WCAG 2.1. If it works with all of the major technologies in use today, I think this is sufficient; and as I argued earlier, HTML+CSS+JavaScript+SVG+PDF comprise most of what we need to consider at the moment.
Future technologies will need to be designed with accessibility in mind, and WCAG will help to inform those design decisions. I do agree with Gregg that major user interface revolutions may well be coming, but they need to be based on implementation technologies that adequately support accessibility.

Thank you for your compliance.