Re: Technical challenges (Was Re: [ESWC 2015] First Call for Paper)

I never claimed it was not social. But as it is often the case, it may be
rooted in or (falsely) justified by technical misinformation.

Sorry for having missed the discussions that addressed these concerns.
Thanks for reiterating, because others may have missed them too. Perhaps we
should go even further in breaking this down to the inattentive list
member. You may get better bang for your buck if you distill the info into
one/two-sentence questions and answers. The past threads you point out may
be a great starting point. By giving pointers to concise and objective FAQs
with examples that remove all doubt about technical issues, even the
busiest PC chair will have no excuses to not accept those submissions.
Others may even feel compelled to encourage them.

I, for one, plan to organize a workshop next year, and would like to
encourage submissions in Webby formats.