Re: Linked Data and Semantic Web CoolURIs, 303 redirects and Page Rank.

On 7/23/14 12:17 PM, john.walker wrote:
> Hi Kingsley,
> In the case that Michael describes, could one reasonably expect that
> if the BBC were to embed the following triples as RDFa in the HTML
> served on the URL http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mw1h, then a
> webcrawler would understand to go directly to the webpages about the
> seasons and episodes?

Absolutely!!

They could even use the following within <head/> :

1. <link @rel="{relation-or-predicate-identifier}"
href="{relation-object}" ../> -- indicating that the doc in question is
the subject of a relation denoted by {relation-or-predicate-identifier}

2. <link @rev="{relation-or-predicate-identifier}"
href="{relation-subject}" ../> -- indicating that the doc in question is
the object of a relation denoted by {relation-or-predicate-identifier} .

Even up the ante, for smart HTTP user agents by replicating the
relations above using "Link:" response headers.

And to make your example live, I am tweaking your Turtle Snippet (aka.
Nanotation) which will produce some interesting results. Note, my only
change is a Nanotation parser hint i.e., ## Turtle Start ## and ##
Turtle End ##  :-)

## Turtle Start ##
@prefix schema: <http://schema.org/>.
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mw1h> a schema:WebPage ;