Re: RDF Investigations

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 11:37 AM, Kingsley Idehen
<kidehen@openlinksw.com> wrote:
> On 6/24/13 10:32 AM, Pat Hayes wrote:
>>
>> If you can give up on all this, what do you take yourself to be referring
>> to when you say "RDF" ? You have just dismissed virtually every defining
>> characteristic of RDF as either wrong or inessential. So what is left?
>>
>> Pat
>
> I am going to create a poll aimed as getting a feel for what folks perceive
> as the defining characteristics of RDF. In recent times, I've come to
> believe those characteristics aren't so clear anymore.

Kingsley, Kingsley, Kingsley, you old thread hijacker you. ;)  Best of
luck, but for the record, I don't have a dog in that fight.  As far as
I'm concerned people can use RDF to mean whatever they want it to
mean, as long as the software works.

-Gregg