Re: RDF Investigations

On 6/24/13 10:32 AM, Pat Hayes wrote:
> If you can give up on all this, what do you take yourself to be referring to when you say "RDF" ? You have just dismissed virtually every defining characteristic of RDF as either wrong or inessential. So what is left?
>
> Pat
I am going to create a poll aimed as getting a feel for what folks
perceive as the defining characteristics of RDF. In recent times, I've
come to believe those characteristics aren't so clear anymore.

Here's a draft of the questions for the poll:

1. Don't know
2. Don't care
3. Linked Data Creation
4. Interpretable Linked Data Creation
5. W3C standard.

To you and anyone else that might be interested, are there any other
questions I should add to the list above?

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Company Web: http://www.openlinksw.com
Twitter/Identi.ca handle: @kidehen