Re: The Great Public Linked Data Use Case Register for Non-Technical End User Applications

On 6/24/13 11:05 AM, Michael Brunnbauer wrote:
> Hello Kingsley,
>
> On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 10:12:43AM -0400, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>>> Sorry for PGP-signing my last couple of mails. I guess this is not good
>>> practice on mailing lists.
>> I sign my emails using an X.509 certificate that includes a person URI
>> in its SAN slot :-)
> Hmm... if your

> is OK, my

> should be OK too.

Yes.

> Or are there less problems with S/MIME for some reason ?

There shouldn't be. It might be that pkcs#7 signature attachments are
pre-configured as a known or acceptable attachment format. I guess one
for the W3C admins responsible for the infrastructure behind this list.

> So I will keep signing my mails to the list until someone gives me a reason
> not to.

Yes.

> Regards,
>
> Michael Brunnbauer